this is not borobudur temple

No no...borobudur temple is not in Bali. Don't get me wrong this time. I have telling you on my post title. Don't blame me. And for your information, Borobudur temple is in Jogyakarta and NOT in Bali.

Then if you wonder about what is this temple exactly is allow me to give short explanation for you. This is a " Renon Monument ". What is Renon Monument ? A Monument that built in Renon. Yea sure that explain a lot.

This monument are on the center of Denpasar City. So if you are come from Sanur and your next direction is Denpasar, then you surely will meet the monument. It is not as large and extravagant as Borobudur. But it has its potential to keep visitor coming to it every day. The locals here are very love it.

Popular Post

beautiful hotel in bali : royal pita maha

10 romantic places for dinner in Bali

Bali's Hidden Gems