a unique house in sidakarya

I had hesitated to put this post in this blog. Then I think, at least this does not deviate completely from the theme of this blog, that is a picture of Bali and its life. Yes, I found this unique house in Bali, so I feel that I deserve to add it as an article.

At noon today, when the sun is just right above my head, even though the weather was so hot I made time to look around the city of Denpasar. This time my destination is Sidakarya Sesetan. There are not so many really interesting things from this place actually. I just want to see the temple is quite famous for its palace and if lucky I could see the sidakarya mask dance and take their picture.

Whether because of daydreaming, I had a wrong turn at the crossroads and headed to Jl. Tukad Petanu which continued lead to Kertha Dalem. Shortly after realized I had taken the wrong way I am about to turn around. But then I saw this home located a few meters in front of me. Because the house is interesting, I got down a bit and wanted to see a little bit longer. Apparently my feeling of attracted to this unique house is big enough. So I also gained to take some photographs, one of which I publish here.

The house was a little different from other houses. I mean, he's not european-style or modern houses like the one surrounding it, also did not adaptations of traditional Balinese style houses such as general. This house is across the river, so it must pass through the bridge to reach it, and this house is located right before the bridge. Gate to exit and entry are the inner side of the bridge that overlooks the alley. While the visible face facing directly into rivers. What is interesting here, instead of the main gate, they put a statue of Buddha’s head.

Popular Post

beautiful hotel in bali : royal pita maha

Bali's Hidden Gems

10 romantic places for dinner in Bali